Reliable Roof Repair Specialists in Toronto
It is hard to find reliable roof repair specialists that will guarantee effective and affordable roof repair in the GTA. This is exactly why Global One Roofing Inc. is here to provide you with the best. Our highly skilled and experienced roof repair specialists can handle any emergency and non-emergency roof repair job on a residential or commercial property promptly and with a guarantee on the quality of service.
Residential Roof Repair Services
Over time, your home is exposed to a variety of conditions including high winds, heavy rainfall, extreme heat, snow, and ice. As the single biggest protection to your home, the roof takes the brunt of this punishment. This makes it crucial for you to regularly inspect your roof to make sure it is in great condition.
Therefore, finding a professional and expert roofing specialist to get a regular inspection done will be beneficial for you. Our team, at Global One Roofing, excels in providing top-notch residential roof repair in Mississauga and flat roof repair in Etobicoke.
Signs a Roof Repair is Needed
- Clawing or curling shingles: This is a sign of a roofing system that is quickly ageing and receiving too much heat from the floors below.
- Bare spots and missing granules: A poor drainage design can wash away granules and create a waterfall effect. This physical damage can cause bare spots, and over time, the shingles will harden. The combination of bare spots and missing granules degrades the shingles faster, making a roof repair inevitable.
- Missing or broken shingles: This reduces the roof’s efficiency to drain water from its surface. Additionally, it can be an entry point for water that is not draining enough from the roof.
- Buckling shingles: In high winds, buckling shingles can curl up and be removed from the structure. Ice can also accumulate under the shingle, creating more problems that can be easily prevented with a roof repair.
- Damaged flashings: Though not always visible, dried-out caulking is a sign that a roof repair is needed. Contraction and expansion can loosen hardware on the flashing, creating an entry point for water into your home.
Commercial Flat Roof Repair Services
Flat roofs are cost-efficient and practical. It is no surprise, therefore, that they are so common in many large residential and commercial buildings. However, with all its benefits, this roof system requires regular maintenance to ensure it is still functioning well. Leaking is one of the most common problems associated with flat roofs. These leaks can be caused by many factors, including:
- UV rays
- Extreme weather conditions
- Improper roof installation
- Outdated roofing technology
- Improperly installed rooftop equipment
- Pooling water on the roof surface
If not caught in time, these issues can lead to costly problems. We recommend that you perform a roof inspection at least twice a year and after any major storm. Our roof repair in Oakville tackles any sort of emergency situation so that none of your business processes are halted due to roof damage.
What Type of Flat Roof Maintenance is Needed?
One of the most important and, often, most neglected flat roof maintenance solutions is keeping the roof drains free of debris. Clogged roof drains will cause water to pool on the roof, which can then seep into flashing seams and freeze, weakening the seams. Almost 90% of all flat roof leaks occur at the flashings. It is, therefore, important to repair the lap seams in the base flashings.