Commercial and Residential Roof Maintenance Services
Protecting Your Valuable Assets
As a property owner, you understand how important the roof is to your commercial or residential building, which is why it is important to maintain it. At Global One Roofing Inc., we appreciate that proper and routine roof maintenance can save money in the long run.
In most cases, roof maintenance pays for itself by saving you from expensive repairs and maintenance. This is why we offer comprehensive commercial and residential roofing services near you with maintenance service plans tailored to meet your needs and budget and to help you protect your valuable assets.
Residential Roof Maintenance Service
Your roof undergoes continuous wear and tear daily by exposure to different environmental elements and the natural process of ageing. If left unattended, it will eventually lose its efficiency, starting a snowball effect of damages that can be expensive. Fortunately, this can be avoided by ensuring that your roof is well cared for throughout the year—and that is where we come in! If you need a roof repair in Oakville or roof replacement in Mississauga, we provide services all over Toronto.
All through the seasons and different regions, your roof is subjected to various conditions such as extreme heat, heavy rainfall, ice, and snow. In these conditions, even a new roof, if not well maintained, will surely develop issues. Spring is a particularly difficult time for roofs. With storms, animals looking for shelter and nesting, and high precipitation, the threat of major roof problems is high.
The extreme heat and humidity of summer can cause a build-up of condensation within the attic and further expedite shelter seeking by animals. If left unattended, your roof may be damaged by these animals, causing leaks and condensation, which can lead to rot.
During this time, your roof is not only fighting critters but also carrying the load of twigs and leaves falling from trees and filling the eavestroughs and gutters. This is a great time to have your roof thoroughly assessed and serviced in preparation for winter, but you should always opt for an experienced residential roofing service near you to ensure the quality of your roof.
Winter conditions place extreme strain on the roof leading to leaks, ice dams, and extreme damage to attics that can be very expensive to repair if you are not prepared.
Roof Maintenance Program
At Global One Roofing, we are here to ensure that your roof remains in good condition throughout the year. If you are looking for roof maintenance near you, we can identify and prevent roof issues or damages, saving you thousands of dollars.
Our Roof Maintenance Program is tailored to address every season-related risk that threatens the integrity of your roof. The services provided include:
- A full roof inspection to ensure the roof meets local standards
- Full attic inspection to ensure there is no rot, leak, animals, or pests inhabiting it
- Fastening and reinforcing the eavestrough around the home perimeter
- Caulking any corners, seams, and openings that need sealing
- Eavestrough cleaning and gutter cleanout
- Ventilation inspection on the roof and attic
- Insulation inspection to ensure it is up to par
- Leak risk, moisture build-up, and water stain inspection
- Repairing anything that needs attention
Commercial Roof Maintenance Service
While a sturdy roof is important in a residential building, the stakes are even higher for your commercial building. It not only places your property at risk but also your tenants, their customers, and their expensive machinery, tools, and equipment. For this reason, you have greater responsibility to ensure that the roof of your commercial building is well maintained all year round.
This is why being in contact with a reputed commercial or residential roofing service near you will help you ensure maximum security.
Common Signs of Roofing Trouble
- Water collecting on a flat roof: When water starts to pool on a flat roof after heavy rainfall or increased melting snow, it can cause rotting, deterioration, leaking, and rusting.
- Bubbles or blisters: While bubbles in the roof cover are often nothing to worry about, if they are filled with water, the roof may age prematurely and can often result in leaking.
- Torn or cracked seams: Any tear in the roof cover will often cause the roof to deteriorate and leak.
- Gaps in the roof cover perimeter: Gaps in the strips of metal installed onto the base of a vent pipe or the edge of the roof can cause water leaks underneath or further damage to the roof cover during heavy storms and high winds.
How Often Should You Perform Routine Maintenance?
The frequency with which you should perform a thorough inspection of your commercial roof depends on a couple of things, including:
- The kind of weather your area experiences
- How old the roof is
- If you had any recent storms
- If you’ve had any construction work done to the roof
In general, you should do an inspection twice a year, and it is a good idea to time them with major seasonal changes, such as before summer or winter. Routine maintenance through a reputed roofing contractor will help you identify and rectify small issues before they get out of hand to the point that you need costly repairs or a roof replacement.
How to Perform a Roof Inspection
- Look through your drains and gutters for anything that may cause blockages. Also, inspect the gutter straps and drain seals for any damage.
- Check for ponding water or bubbles on the roof.
- Check all seams for cracks or tears.
- Ensure that all flashings on the vent pipes, roof edges, skylights, etc. are well sealed.
- Inspect new repairs for damage or shifting.
- Trim any trees that may be shedding leaves into the gutters or touching the roof.
- Assess for any roof damage immediately after a heavy storm.
Care for Your Roof With Global One Roofing’s Maintenance Service
Routine roof maintenance is a smart decision that will save you time and money. At Global One Roofing, we not only help you maintain your roof but also give you important advice that will ensure your roof remains in top condition.
Contact us today to learn more about our affordable and highly effective Roof Maintenance Program. Don’t wait until it is too late! Protect your roof so that it can protect your property.